We provide extensive training to our candidates to make them skilled and competent in their job roles. Each candidate undergoes a rigorous training process and multiple levels of tests to prepare them for their future roles and responsibilities.
We create and execute the entire Human Resources and training process for Companies and Organizations.
- We identify and customize effective training solutions.
- We develop and deliver a complete 360 degree feedback and assessment process for employees.
- We work to create a Performance Recognition and Management System.
- Create a design and reward recognition program to give incentives to employees to perform and deliver more.
- Establish a formal career development and planning program.
- Customize team-building events to strengthen the team and improve productivity.
Life Skills Training(LST)
Is a multi-component substance abuse prevention curriculum addressing social, psychological, cognitive, and attitudinal factors associated with the use of various legal and illegal substances. LST's primary objective is to enhance the development of basic life skills, personal competence, and skills related to resistance to social influences that promote substance use The program consists of three major components that teach students:
- General self-management skills,
- Social skills, and
- Information and skills specifically related to drug use.
Skills are taught using training techniques such as instruction, demonstration, feedback, reinforcement, and practice. More than a dozen studies have consistently shown that LST dramatically reduces tobacco, alcohol, and marijuana use, reduces polydrug use, and decreases use of inhalants, narcotics, and hallucinogens